A free online tutoring program offered through Assumption Cares. Open to all and available to students of any age and ability level. All volunteers must apply to become volunteers of Assumption Cares (download application below) and acquire a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (letters/how-to download below) – all PVSC are reimbursed – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with documents/receipt!
For parents and Students:
Need help with your homework? Fill out this form and we will connect you with a volunteer who can help!
Volunteer Tutors will:
- Be present and available online between specified hours
- Help build students understanding of the subject area
- Promote a safe and healthy learning environment
- Take notes of what students were working on / what was discussed during the session
- Take attendance
- Report back to the Homework Help Coordinator after each session in terms of attendance, general notes, and anything the coordinator should be made aware of.
- Maintain the confidentiality of each student.